Every now and then we come across a great initiative that we want to share with our friends and clients. This is one of them.
Every December 25th Marnie Grundman does something very special for the homeless in our great city. Watch the video below.
Here’s how to take part!
Our greatest need is backpacks.
Below are a few links where you can order as well as my shipping address. If you find a less expensive option please let me know 🙂
The one thing we do want to make sure of is that there are wheels on the backpack (no duffle bags please) to lighten the load for the person who is carrying all of their worldly possessions.
902-88 Cumberland Street
- 96 Backpacks
- 68 gift cards to Tim’s, McDonald’s or Subway in $15 denominations. Gift cards provide food, a moment of shelter AND bathroom access.
NEW items (unisex)
- 18 pairs of Heavy socks
- 74 hats
- 81 pairs of gloves
- 80 scarves
- 100 large long sleeve undershirts (XL or XXL)
- 83 travel packs of wet-ones
- 100 travel size hand sanitizer (the Dollar Store has 2 packs available)
- FILLED! travel packs with toothpaste and toothbrushes
- 51 tubes of chapstick
- 100 snack packs – cheese and crackers, protein bars, goldfish etc.,
- 86 journals
- 60 pens
- FILLED AND THEN SOME! Masks
- FILLED combs
- 100 manicure kits
- 100 travel shaving kits
- Large bags of chocolate or assorted candies
- Large boxes of bandaids
- Large boxes of tampons (all types of feminine products are welcome)
- 2 large bags of dog food
To contact Marnie directly, please visit: https://www.marniegrundman.com/